The MurshidPak platform is a business directory and social network dedicated to Restaurants, Lawyers, Beauty Saloons, Bars, Hotels and growing a community that helps peoples to find Best Places near them. MurshidPak connects conscious consumers, professionals, goods and services providers, and nonprofits. With the help of this website you will be able to Improve you Business and find the help through review system.
Thanks for using MurshidPak Business Directory Website. By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Please make sure after read this Agreement, because your use of the MurshidPak platform is consent to these terms. If you are not agree any of the terms, you should stop using the MurshidPak platform.
By accessing the website at https://www.murshidpak.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Murshid Pak’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Murshid Pak’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Murshid Pak at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Murshid Pak’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Murshid Pak makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Murshid Pak does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Murshid Pak or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Murshid Pak’s website, even if Murshid Pak or a Murshid Pak authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Murshid Pak website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Murshid Pak does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Murshid Pak may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Murshid Pak does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Murshid Pak has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Murshid Pak of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Murshid Pak may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Reviews Policy
MurshidPak may enable you to post Reviews. Reviews are Your Content.
With the aid of posting a assessment, you well known and agree that:
- Your Review is based upon your first-hand experience with the products, or business or individual whose services, are the subject of the Review;
- Your Review is accurate, truthful and complete.
- Your Review does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy, including through libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortuous, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene content; as determined by MurshidPak in our sole and absolute discretion.
- If you have received monetary compensation or other incentive to write and submit a Review, it will be clearly and conspicuously stated in the text of your Review, even if the amount or value of such incentive is small.
- You will not use the posting or removing of your Review to demand payment from any business or individual, except that bona fide refund requests made in connection with a bad customer experience are acceptable.
By Reading all the above info, You’re agree to all the important factors that we needs to remind. Contact us if you have any questions.